We hope that you are delighted with every order you receive from www.galvanlondon.com, but if you are not perfectly satisfied with your items, you have 14 days upon delivery to return them to us for a refund or exchange. Items received outside of this period will not be refunded and will be returned to the customer unless the customer has notified customer service. Please note that archive sale items are exchange only and that bespoke orders are final sale and are not eligible for exchange or return.
Please contact customerservice@galvanlondon for any exchange request. Please take care trying on items, as all products must be returned in a new and unused condition with all Galvan London tags and labels still attached.
Returns that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer and/or a refund or exchange refused. Before your parcel is shipped, your order is fully checked by our team. However, if you receive an item which you feel is damaged, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt of the shipment. If you would like to cancel your order before it has been dispatched, please call us on 020 7313 9977 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unfortunately unable to offer cancellation for orders which have already left our warehouse.
TO ARRANGE AN EXCHANGE OR RETURN
To Exchange or Return Your Item:
1. Email email@example.com or call 020 7313 9977 to request a return or exchange. Please include your order number with your request as well as the piece/s for exchange or return.
2. The team will then send you a UPS return label which can be used to complete this return
3. Please pack your items securely in the original box and include the original invoice from your order inside the package, and please leave the box unsealed for the driver to inspect the contents.
4. Print and affix the supplied return shipping label to the outside of the box, removing any other label on the parcel. The waybill/shipping label needs to be always at the front and visible.
5. If outside the UK, please affix all 3 copies of the commercial invoice included with your UPS return label to the front of the box, this will help to avoid any delays at UK customs and thus with your refund. Please do not use the commercial invoice any previous commercial invoices or paperwork.
6. Please drop off the parcel at UPS, see as follows the UPS access point locator: https://www.ups.com/dropoff
Once the item(s) has/have been received and inspected, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment used to make the purchase within 14 working days and an email will be sent to you.
For exchange items, once your order has been received and inspected, your confirmed exchange piece will be shipped to you.
Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their labels may not be accepted and could possibly be sent back to the customer. Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it undergoes a quality-controlled check by our packing team. In the event your order is received damaged or faulty, please provide pictures and a detailed email including your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as your order has been received.