We hope that you are delighted with every order you receive from www.galvanlondon.com, however, if you are not satisfied with your item(s), you have 14 days upon delivery to return your order for a refund, exchange or credit note, valid for 12 months. Items received outside of this period will not be refunded and will be returned to the customer.
All products must arrive in an unused condition with Galvan London labels attached using our complimentary return slip that can be downloaded from our return portal. Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without labels will be refused.
Items bought through archive or sample sale are final sale and not eligible for refunds, exchange or credit note. We cannot accept returns or claims of Galvan London pieces bought from other retailers or second hand sites.
Please note a restocking fee of £10 / €10 / $10 will be charged for returned item(s). This fee will be deducted at refund and does not apply for exchanges or credit notes.
ARRANGING A RETURN
- Log into our return portal with your order number with the # prefix and email address used to place the order: https://returns.galvanlondon.com/
- Follow the instructions on the portal, selecting the reason for the return, and if you would like to request a refund, exchange or credit note.
- Please pack your items securely in the original box and include the original invoice from your order inside the package.
- Print the return waybill label downloaded from our return portal and affix it to the outside of the box, removing any other label on the parcel. The waybill label should always be visible at the front of the parcel.
- If you are outside the UK, please affix all 3 copies of the commercial invoices to the front of the box. This will help avoid any delays at UK customs and thus with your refund. Please do not use any commercial invoices or paperwork used to ship the order to you. Orders returned with DHL are paperless and do not require the commercial invoices to be printed.
- Please drop off the parcel at the drop off locations from UPS, DHL or FedEx or schedule a pick-up.
UPS access point locator
DHL access point locator
FedEx access point locator
Once item(s) have been duly received and inspected, a refund will be issued to the original form of purchase payment within 14 working days. For exchange items, the confirmed exchange item will be shipped. Notification via email will be issued at this stage.
Prior to shipment, your order undergoes a thorough quality check with our warehouse team. However, if you receive an item which you feel is damaged or faulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or raise in our return portal https://returns.galvanlondon.com/ with your order number and email used to place the order. Select the return reason as “Faulty item” and provide relevant pictures and product details. Our Customer Service team will be in contact to offer an exchange (subject to applicability and availability).
ORDER CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION
If you wish to modify or cancel your order, please contact our Customer Service team on +44 (0) 20 3011 5730 or via e-mail email@example.com as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, however we cannot guarantee your order can be changed once submitted. Once an order has been shipped it can no longer be modified or cancelled.